Firefox - Open Source Browser


Firefox is a popular open source browser.  It is free to download and use openly.  Like many open source software, Mozilla offers support through a users supported forums that users can search topics related to the issues they are experiencing.  I found Firefox to operate faster and easier to operate compared to Internet Explorer.  Google Chrome is my default browser, but after using Firefox, I can see the many similarities between the two browsers.  Both offer desktop and mobile versions that you can download to your devices if you do not like the installed browser that came with your device.  I use the developer tools to help identify any HTML or CSS issues on the websites I manage.  Both Chrome and Firefox offer these tools.  I can not see a big reason to switch from Google Chrome to Firefox after using both browsers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog SEO: How to Search Engine Optimize Your Blog Content

73 Texting Statistics That Answer All Your Questions

Google Hangouts